Due to the current circumstances we will not be open Tuesday or Thursday evenings until further notice, we apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you continue to check our social media outlets for further information in the days/months ahead. We continue to provide food and hygiene items, clothing and houseware items and financial assistance as normal with additional help available in dealing with Covid-19 related expenses. Please continue to pray with us as our community reaches out to all those in need during this time.
AS OF 06/01/2021 – ALL services are in person -NO phone calls are required .No services will be provided over the phone except special circumstances.
- MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9 AM TO 11:30 AM & 1 PM TO 4:30 PM
- TUESDAY 9 AM – 11:30 AM
- WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY 9 AM TO 11:30 AM & 1 PM TO 4:30 PM
- MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY 9 AM TO 11:30 AM & 1 PM TO 4:30 PM
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AT EACH VISIT:
- PROOF OF WAYNE COUNTY RESIDENCY FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAST 90 DAYS.
- A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER (CARD OR OFFICIAL DOC) FOR HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD.
- PROOF OF INCOME FOR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD FOR THE PAST 30 DAYS.
WE DO NOT REQUIRE A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FOR FOOD.
MONDAY 9 am – 11:30 am & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
TUESDAY 9:00 am – Noon & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
WEDNESDAY 9:00 am – Noon &1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
THURSDAY 9:00 am – Noon & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
FRIDAY 9:00 am – NOON & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE: IF WE ARE SLOW AND NO CLIENTS FEEL FREE TO LEAVE EARLY.
PEOPLE TO PEOPLE MINISTRIES OBSERVES TEN (10) HOLIDAYS:
NEW YEAR’S DAY
DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
CHRISTMAS EVE OR THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS
NEW YEAR’S EVE DAY
HOLIDAYS WHICH FALL ON A SUNDAY WILL BE OBSERVED ON THE FOLLOWING MONDAY. HOLIDAYS WHICH FALL ON A SATURDAY WILL BE OBSERVED ON THE PRECEDING FRIDAY.