We may at some may point go back to being open on a Tuesday or Thursday evening for services. Please let us know if that is something you would like to see.
All services are in person
- MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9 AM TO 11:30 AM & 1 PM TO 4:30 PM
We no longer require calling in for an appointment, some days we have limited volunteers, but we will do our best to get you in.
- MONDAY — WEDNESDAY– FRIDAY – 9 AM TO 11:30 AM & 1 PM TO 4:30 PM
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AT EACH VISIT:
- PROOF OF WAYNE COUNTY RESIDENCY FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAST 90 DAYS.
- A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER (CARD OR OFFICIAL DOC) FOR HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD.
- PROOF OF INCOME FOR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD FOR THE PAST 30 DAYS.
WE DO NOT REQUIRE A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FOR FOOD.
MONDAY 9 am – 11:30 am & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
TUESDAY 9:00 am – Noon & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
WEDNESDAY 9:00 am – Noon &1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
THURSDAY 9:00 am – Noon & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
FRIDAY 9:00 am – NOON & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE: IF WE ARE SLOW AND NO CLIENTS are waiting volunteers should feel free to leave early.
PEOPLE TO PEOPLE MINISTRIES OBSERVES TEN (10) HOLIDAYS:
NEW YEAR’S DAY
DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
CHRISTMAS EVE OR THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS
NEW YEAR’S EVE DAY
HOLIDAYS WHICH FALL ON A SUNDAY WILL BE OBSERVED ON THE FOLLOWING MONDAY. HOLIDAYS WHICH FALL ON A SATURDAY WILL BE OBSERVED ON THE PRECEDING FRIDAY.