People To People Ministries is an Emergency Needs Ministry, and is here to help those in need when there’s no place else to turn.
We were established in 1978 by the Wayne County Ministerial Association, and a few caring community citizens, to help families facing emergencies. On average 1 out of 12 residents of Wayne County, Ohio, could need our services.
People To People Ministries is proud of its fiscal stewardship and greatly appreciates the support of the community as we do not solicit government funds.
As we continue our efforts, we believe that in some small way, we contribute to improving the quality of life for those in need.
Hours of Service:
Monday 9 – 11:00 am and 1 – 4:00 pm
Tuesday 9 – 11:30 am and 1 – 5:30 pm
Wednesday – Friday 9 – 11:30 am and 1 – 4:00 pm
Monday 9 – 11:00am and 1 – 4:00pm
Tuesday 9 – 11:30am and 1 – 5:30pm
Wednesday – Thursday 9 – 11:30 am and 1 – 4:00 pm
WE WILL HAVE NO FINANCIALS ON FRIDAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- The following documents are required at each visit:
1. Proof of Wayne County residency for the immediate past 90 days.
2. A Social Security Number (card or official doc) for head of household.
3. Proof of income for entire household for the past 30 days.
- We do not require Social Security number If you are only getting food.